A program that works internally and externally; preparing returning citizens for release, understanding their barriers and struggles, and supporting them upon reentry for a new life.
- Connect resources to address individual assessments, education, and career options
- Provide a positive focus or vision in everyday life
- Address educational goals
- A holistic approach to assess and eliminate barriers and challenges
- Understanding a need for decompression to reenter to society
- Constant personal development and discussions
- Team members have true experience with the reentry process